Students applying for a scholarship would need to submit a Soft copy of the accomplished Research Scholarship and Application Form and the following documents depending on the type of scholarship, via e-mail:
- Soft copy of accomplished Research Scholarship and Application Form
- Soft copy of the Thesis title and proposal approval document
- Soft copy of the Ethics approval certification or Ethics exemption letter
- Soft copy of an international conference acceptance letter
- Soft copy of an acceptance letter from the publisher
- Soft copy of the research article
- Soft copy of the current semester's tuition fee receipt
The Application Form can be downloaded in the attachment below.
For inquiries and submissions, students may e-mail the iMMH Coordinator, Ms. ORNRAWEE CHOOMJAI, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the iMMH Office at (053) 942426.