Master of Science Program in Mental Health (International Program)
M. Sc. in Mental Health
International Multidisciplinary Program, Graduate School, Chiang Mai University (CMU)
The iMMH was conceived in response to the growing recognition that mental health is a crucial public health and development issue in low and middle-income countries.
Focus is on:
- Key mental health issues in social, culture, economic, legal-specific to Thailand and Asia
- Mental health promotion and early detection and prevention of mental health disorders
- Coordination of mental health care addressing individual, family, community, and public health levels
- Interdisciplinary teamwork among healthcare and non-healthcare professionals
- History of iMMH Program at CMU The iMMH program at Chiang Mai University was initiated in 2014 as a result of experience sharing and discussion at the workshop on Developing the Co...
- Research Scholarships and Academic Activity Support Scholarships for Students of Master of Science Program in Mental Health (International Program) Fiscal Year 2023 Find more deta...
- Any information regarding the program, please contact me, Ms. Lapisra Thewabhuditr iMMH Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org Or, leave your message below. I will get back to you as so...